Monday, May 19, 2008

Travieso...

That's Spanish for 'mischievous' (rough translation)...and it's Jacob's new nick name! He is into everything! He can pull himself up onto just about everything in our front room...including the plants :( He loves to press buttons so the entertainment center down stairs is perfect for him! Needless to say we can't really watch t.v. when he's around. His new skill of the week is rocking sideways while standing. He started doing that on Friday and he just has such a blast rocking when he's in the crib or pack n' play. He also started throwing his toys out of the pack n' play for Nala to play with! Nala absolutely loves Jacob right now, in fact, anytime he eats she patiently waits by the high chair and 'cleans up' any food he may drop! They are going to be best of friends...we'll see I guess. Nala has been such a patient dog lately. Jacob will follow her around (crawling) until she either goes downstairs or Jacob finds something more interesting to look at.
We have been grilling out back lately and while Randy grills I sit out there with Jacob and throw the ball to Nala. Jacob loves it! He loves to be outdoors and he loves to see Nala run around...and she loves it too! We sat him in the grass the other day and I wish I had brought my camera out! It was so funny to see him react to all the grass on his skin, one of these days I'll have to get a picture of it...
Here's a video of Jacob rocking...I took it this morning! I should mention Randy had just stepped out of the nursery so Jacob was looking out the door for him. Jacob is a happy baby in the mornings :)

2 comments:

Joel said...

All these pictures of Jacob, but I haven't seen any pictures of Nala lately.

Stephanie said...

He is such a good baby. What a cute little video.