Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Carlos!

My little brother Carlos turns 20 today! Wow I feel old...
He is currently serving in the Monterrey, Mexico mission and has been out since November of last year. He is definitely one of the funniest people I know! And I'm not just saying that because he's my brother...he'll make you laugh! He can do some hilarious impressions of people!
Growing up he was very introverted and shy...but you would never know it now...
I miss both my brothers so much, but I know they are doing what they need to be doing at this time of their lives.
So I hope Carlos, aka Elder Rojas has a wonderful day today...Te quiero mucho hermanito! Que las pases super Chido! ;)


Just before going into the MTC, we took my brothers to lunch at the cracker barrel. Left to right: Alex(serving in Guadalajara, Mexico), Jacob, and Carlos.






1 comment:

Ingrid Seitz said...

Carlos is my favorite! Its true he is the funniest! He truly looks so happy , i miss my Karl!