Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs

We had an Easter egg-decorating party! Not really, but after my doctor's appointment on Tuesday, Jon was able to stay (after tending Jacob) and decorate some eggs with us.
It was Jacob's first time decorating eggs, and believe it or not, it was my first time too!
We had fun, and Jacob was able to learn a new word... "eggs"

Here are some pictures...














-My favorite was 'Jon's egg'-


-It had a labelled butt!-


-This was another one of Jon's...and Jacob broke it!-

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We never got around to decorating eggs. I feel so bad. I think that we still might so it on Easter Sunday. I want to hear an update on the baby.

Bethany said...

I love decorating eggs! Yours are very cute. I can't believe this was your first time doing it. I'm glad you got to. We haven't done it yet, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to. I have 3 dozen eggs waiting to be boiled in the fridge. Maybe it'll happen Tuesday.

Ferguson Family said...

I knew Jon had a creative side to him. That is very impressive.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to see pics of the new little arrival!