Sunday, August 9, 2009

We have had a busy few weeks. My youngest sister was here with us for almost 2 weeks and my parents and other sister were here last weekend for Anna's blessing. The week before Anna's blessing, we attended Randy's grandmother's funeral. We will miss her so much! She was always so sweet.

My favorite part about my sister being here was the fact that Jacob could get to know her, and have someone (other than us) to play with. Here's my favorite video of Jacob playing with his 'auntie P' He's still askin for her, which is kinda sad :( But he sure had fun with her!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! Randy grandma died? The one that I knew? I am really sorry. She was such a sweet lady.

Anonymous said...

I had not seen this!!! I the entry not the video lol. ANYWHO Awwwww I <3 <3 <3 Jacob! Seriously one of the highlights of my summer!