Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's not every day...

...you get a round of applause when you clean! I was remembering how cute Jacob was the other day and thought I'd share the story...

We were both in the kitchen on thursday morning. He was playing with his toys and I was loading the dishwasher. I dropped one of the plates and it broke as it hit the ground...Jacob came running in and said "uh-oh what you do?" So as I was cleaning up I was all stressed trying to make sure he wasn't getting near any of the little broken pieces. I don't know if I had a scared or stressed look on my face or what...but he came up to me, gave me a hug and said "oh...Momma..." I thought that was so sweet of him. Then when I was all done cleaning he clapped and said "yay!"

He totally just made my day!
I'm so lucky to have him, and to be able to be a stay at home mom so I can have little cute moments like that with him.

2 comments:

Tandi said...

Being a mom is THE greatest thing! You are a wonderful mom!

stephen&andrea said...

oh girl you have a keeper, he is the sweetest little boy! hope everything is going great. Can't wait to get an update on your little anna's arrival. Is your mom down yet?